Building upon the IPOKRaTES tradition of successful medical seminars, our nursing program provides an opportunity for participants to experience evidence based and up to date presentations from an international faculty on the most relevant topics facing pediatric and neonatal nurses today. The small group format allows interactive learning and experts can be questioned directly in order that fundamental care practices can be challenged and understood.
Program objectives include the following:
The dissemination of hot topics.
The description of new nursing care practices.
The discussion of new research findings.
Analyses of unique case studies.
Introduction of new nursing and medical interventions.
The opportunity to interact with experts in their field.
Our seminars are designed for:
- Students as well as qualified and practising nurses and midwives within the pediatric and neonatal speciality.
- Those aspiring to be more knowledgeable and active.
- Motivated individuals with a questioning mind.
- Those interested in research.
These seminars have been conceived:
- Supplement existing education.
- To help professionals keep abreast of the most important recent developments in their field.
- To disseminate knowledge.
Seminar size is limited in order to guarantee personal interaction between the participants and the faculty.
Excellent seminars: We would like to build upon the IPOKRaTES reputation of high-quality and highly rated seminars in order to deliver a quality program based around the fluid requirements and needs of nurses and midwives.
Lecturers are selected because they are gifted teachers and often distinguished experts in their field.
IPOKRaTES Nursing conducts at least one program per year.